Registration for 2018
September 10-12 in Nashville, TN
Sing! ― A conference for pastors, musicians and leaders on encouraging and deepening congregational worship
The Getty Music Worship Conference – Sing! exists to help pastors, musicians and leaders build a Biblical understanding and creative vision for congregational singing in their churches. Bringing together speakers and artists from many traditions and walks of life, our desire is to encourage churches towards a deeper, more dynamic view of theology, artistry and mission in congregational singing.
The five urgent goals of this project are:
- Teach everyone why and how we sing.
- Build deep believers through what we sing.
- Strengthen and encourage families to sing together.
- Build churches by singing together and to each other.
- Witness to our wider communities by our singing.
Register today and join thousands of church leaders in proclaiming, “this is why we sing!”
Plenary Session Topics Include:
- Singing the Songs of Jesus
- Psalms and the Glory of God
- Glory & Humanity – From Celebration to Lament
- A Vision for Arts and Creativity in Our Generation and in the Church
- Worship Structure, Liturgy & a Short History of Time Through Singing Psalms
- Singing the Glory of Christ
- The Glory of God for the Nations
Plus over 50 breakout sessions including:
- The Psalms, Narrative, and Creativity
- Luther’s Vision for the Psalms
- Psalms as Prayer
- Worship and Witness in Urban America
- Helping Future Generations Treasure the Psalms
- Technology in Worship Tracks
- Serving Small Congregations
- Sing! – One Year On
- The Art of Songwriting for the Church
- Psalm Singing Through the Ages
- Understanding Jesus in the Old Testament – A narrative for children
- Instrumental Performance Master Classes
- Singing Psalms: Old and New
- Building Creative Congregations
- The Psalms and Liturgy
- The Shape of the Psalms in Worship
- Psalms in the 21st Century
- New Songs Every Church Music Know
- Worship Leader Panel Discussions
- Choir Leadership Panel Discussions
- Family Worship and the Psalms
And many more…