Getty Music Worship Conference – Sing!
September 10-12 in Nashville, TN
Sing! ― A conference for pastors, musicians and leaders on encouraging and deepening congregational worship
The Getty Music Worship Conference – Sing! exists to help pastors, musicians and leaders build a Biblical understanding and creative vision for congregational singing in their churches. Bringing together speakers and artists from many traditions and walks of life, our desire is to encourage churches towards a deeper, more dynamic view of theology, artistry and mission in congregational singing.
The five urgent goals of this project are:
- Teach everyone why and how we sing.
- Build deep believers through what we sing.
- Strengthen and encourage families to sing together.
- Build churches by singing together and to each other.
- Witness to our wider communities by our singing.
Register today and join thousands of church leaders in proclaiming, “this is why we sing!”
Plenary Session Topics Include:
- Singing the Songs of Jesus
- Psalms and the Glory of God
- Glory & Humanity – From Celebration to Lament
- A Vision for Arts and Creativity in Our Generation and in the Church
- Worship Structure, Liturgy & a Short History of Time Through Singing Psalms
- Singing the Glory of Christ
- The Glory of God for the Nations
Plus over 50 breakout sessions including:
- The Psalms, Narrative, and Creativity
- Luther’s Vision for the Psalms
- Psalms as Prayer
- Worship and Witness in Urban America
- Helping Future Generations Treasure the Psalms
- Technology in Worship Tracks
- Serving Small Congregations
- Sing! – One Year On
- The Art of Songwriting for the Church
- Psalm Singing Through the Ages
- Understanding Jesus in the Old Testament – A narrative for children
- Instrumental Performance Master Classes
- Singing Psalms: Old and New
- Building Creative Congregations
- The Psalms and Liturgy
- The Shape of the Psalms in Worship
- Psalms in the 21st Century
- New Songs Every Church Music Know
- Worship Leader Panel Discussions
- Choir Leadership Panel Discussions
- Family Worship and the Psalms
And many more…
The 2018 Getty Music Worship Conference – Sing! is sponsored by Christian Healthcare Ministries.
Christian Healthcare Ministries (CHM) enables its hundreds of thousands of members to participate biblically, affordably, and compassionately in paying each other’s medical bills. A nonprofit organization, CHM began in 1981 and is America’s original Christian health cost sharing ministry. CHM enables its 21st century Christian members to live the Book of Acts example of first century Christians sharing to meet each other’s needs—spiritually and financially—through some of life’s most challenging circumstances. CHM is an eligible option under the Affordable Care Act; is a Better Business Bureau Accredited Charity; is the only health cost sharing ministry heard on The Dave Ramsey show; and its members have shared over $3 billion in each other’s medical bills. The CHM website is www.chministries.org.