The Getty Music Worship Conference: Sing! (2019) will be held at the beautiful Gaylord Opryland Resort and Conference Center.
2800 Opryland Dr., Nashville, TN 37214
Airport: The Nashville International Airport (BNA) is about 9 miles from the Gaylord Opryland Resort and Conference Center. Most major airlines, including Southwest Airlines, American Airlines, United Airlines, and Delta Airlines fly in and out of Nashville daily.
- Opryland Shuttle
- Opryland Shuttle runs every 30 minutes from BNA to Opryland Resort and Conference Center from 7 AM to 6 PM everyday. Round trip shuttle pass costs $35. A one-way pass costs $19. Look for the Gaylord Opryland Welcome Desk on the lower level between the two escalators. The hotel’s shuttle is located immediately to the left as you exit the front door of the lower level of the airport. Purchase tickets in advance.
- Major rental car companies are located at the airport. We also recommend using Uber or Lyft during the event.
- Download the Uber app from your App store on your smartphone and then ping your location. Uber will pick you up. Multiple passengers can travel together and the cost is still the same.
- If you are being picked up from the airport, Uber pick up is located on level one of the parking garage.
- A one-way fare is usually $15-$19 per Uber.
- Download the Lyft app from your App store on your smartphone and then ping your location. Lyft will pick you up.
- If you are being picked up from the airport, Lyft pick up is located on level one of the parking garage.
- A one-way fare is usually $19-$20 per Lyft.
Opryland Resort & Conference Center Parking: Self-parking rate is $29/day. Valet parking is $40/day. Attendees staying at Opryland Resort will receive a 30% discount on the daily self-parking rate.
Bridgestone Parking: Self Parking at Bridgestone Arena is $10. Downtown Parking Info.